Probate Lawyers in West Hartford
We’ll help you navigate probate.
We are experienced Connecticut lawyers, who will help you navigate probate.
The good news is: You’re recognized as someone who can manage a lot of responsibility.
The bad news is: Now you have a lot of extra responsibility to manage.
You don’t have to attempt it alone. You don’t have to figure out What to do, How to do it, and When to do it all by yourself. It’s a complex process, legally and emotionally. That’s why you should let Kearns & Kearns be your experienced guide.
Your Kearns & Kearns attorney will keep you from feeling overwhelmed. We’ll save you time and unnecessary expenses by prudently and expeditiously helping you through each and every step in the probate process.
Have you been appointed as an executor of a will? Administrator of an estate where there was no will? Or do you need to appoint a guardian or conservator for someone?
Whether or not there’s a will, there’s a way. An easier way.
- Representation with asset management issues
- Preparation of estate tax returns
- Preparation of and timely filing of probate court documents
- Attendance at probate court hearings
- Guidance on Connecticut law compliance, income and estate tax issues, and potential liability for managing money for beneficiaries
- Distribution of estate assets
Learn more about how we can help you settle your probate issues – and your nerves.